Wookie Wizard offers you a huge collection of some really awesome builds. It is the add-ons and builds that make Kodi experience great. But, most users struggle to find the right build for the interface. Thanks to Wizards like Wookie, you don’t have to search for the builds separately. All you need to do is install this Wizard and you will have access to tons of builds. In this guide we offer the step by step procedure to install Kodi Addon.
Trending : How to Install TDB Wizard on Kodi
How to Install Wookie Wizard- Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Installation of Wookie Wizard is straightforward. But, owing to so many steps involved, things may get a bit tricky. This is why we have laid out this process in a very simple manner. Follow each step carefully and you will have Wookie Wizard in almost no time:
- STEP 1 – The very first thing you need to do is launch Kodi on your device. From the Kodi home screen, select ‘System’ from the main menu bar and click ‘File Manager’ in the sub-menu bar underneath.
- STEP 2 – Now we need to add the source from which Wookie Wizard will be installed; in the File Manager screen click ‘Add source’ at the bottom.
- STEP 3 – You should now be able to see the ‘Add Files source’ dialogue box; click in the text box which has the text <None> in it.
- STEP 4 – Type in exactly http://wiz.wookiespmc.com.
- STEP 5 – On the same dialogue box you need to give this media source a name; you can choose any name you want but make sure you are able to identify it later; in our case we are going to name it ‘wookie’.
- STEP 6 – Press OK to save the changes.
- STEP 7 – Go back to the Kodi home screen and click ‘System’ again in the main menu bar.
- STEP 8 – ‘Change your Settings’ dialogue box will appear on which you need to click ‘Add-ons’ on the left pane.
Might Be useful: Install Kodi 17.0 (Krypton) for Windows 10/8/7
- STEP 9– Click ‘Install from zip file’ on the next screen.
- STEP 10 – You will now see a list of the zip files; click on the one that is labelled ‘Wookie’.
- STEP 11 – You might see a strange file name on the next screen that reads something like ‘Click Me – succumb to The Wookie.zip’. It’s okay, simply click the file and then wait for the ‘Add-on enabled’ notification on the bottom right corner.
- STEP 12 – Once you see the notification, go back to the home screen of Kodi one more time.
- STEP 13 – This time, select ‘Programs’ from the main menu bar.
- STEP 15 – Select ‘Wookie’ from the list.
- STEP 16 – Click ‘Install Wookie’ on the next screen. There are three options to choose from:
- Retro Wookie
- New Look Wookie
- Wookie Lite
- STEP 17 – Once Wookie is installed, you can start installing the desired builds
This is all you need to do to get Wookie Wizard on your Kodi player. There are plenty of builds to choose from. So, you can start exploring. We are confident that you will find a build you will really like.
These ‘builds’ are available through various developers. If you are looking for some extra builds, you can browse the section called ‘Community Builds’. Here you will find the builds from the vast community. There is a lot to choose from. So, things may get a bit confusing. Just keep trying.
Wookie Wizard has a huge collection of native as well as community supported builds. It is a great repository for the Kodi users who are always on a lookout for new builds. It is easy to install Wookie on Kodi. But, remember while Kodi lets you install third-party builds, it does not provide help or support. If you have any questions or need assistance, you will need to contact the Wookie team.
Must visit : Add Subtitles to Kodi (Jarvis/Krypton)