We love to use Kodi. It is one of the most feature-rich media players you will ever find. The biggest strength of Kodi lies in its support for a wide variety of add-ons and builds. The add-ons allow you access to the kind of services and content you are looking for. Undeniably, Kodi is the best media player you can have in the current times.
Since Kodi offers tons of features and the ability to install various add-ons, you may get a little overwhelmed at times. Managing Kodi with so many add-ons may not be very easy all the time. This is where Indigo(fusion) add-on comes to the rescue. This add-on is not another addition to the list of the add-ons you must manage. On the contrary, it is an add-on management tool in itself. You can carry out a variety of tasks with this add-on including factory reset, add-on installation, maintenance, speed test, and a lot more.
Indigo makes Kodi management easier for. Therefore, it only makes sense to install it on your device. This guide is dedicated to Indigo add-on installation. Keep reading!
Recently, we shared a guide for installing Echo TV Add on Kodi. You must visit it.
Must try : Echo TV Guide Addon on Kodi
How to Install Indigo(Fusion) Add-on on Kodi
Indigo add-on is easy to install and use. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to get it on your device. Just make sure that you follow each step carefully and you will have Indigo on Kodi in no time:
- 1. Launch the Kodi app on the device.
- 2. From the main menu select ‘System’.
- 3. Now select ‘File Manager’ listed on the submenu underneath the main menu bar.
- 4. Click on ‘Add source’ when the File Manager window opens.
- 5. A dialogue box will appear where you can see a text box with ‘<None>’ text in it; tap the text box.
- 6. Now enter the following source: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag (enter it exactly).
- 7. Click the Done button.
- 8. Provide a custom name for this add-on; it would be a good idea to choose a relevant name so that you can identify it later without any difficulty. For instance, ‘Indigo’ would be a good name to go with.
- 9. Click OK.
- 10. Return to the Kodi home screen by pressing the back button.
- 11. Select the option ‘System’ again.
- 12. In the ‘Change Your Settings’ window select ‘Add-ons’ on the left pane.
- 13. Click on ‘Install from zip file’.
- 14. Now choose the source that you saved in step 8 (which is ‘Indigo’ in our case). And, then select “Indigo”.
- 16. Click on ‘XBMC-repos’ and then choose English.
- 18. Click the file ‘repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip’.
- 19. Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear on the bottom right of the screen.
- 20. Now click ‘Install from repository’ on the left pane.
- 21. Select ‘VinMan Add-on repository’.
- 22. Now choose ‘Program Add-ons’. Click ‘Indigo’.
- 23. Now you need to click ‘Install’.
- 24. Wait for the add-on enabled notification again.
The Indigo Add-on will thus get added on Kodi. You can run it by clicking ‘Programs’ from the main menu on the home screen. You will be able to see Indigo on the list.
Don’t forget to follow: How to Add Subtitles to Kodi (Jarvis/Krypton)- Step By Step Guide
If you are experiencing difficulties with add-on management on Kodi, you would like to install Indigo add-on. It will make the job a lot easier for you. This tool is suited for new as well as experienced Kodi users.