If you love the Hindi TV shows but do not have time to watch them on the TV, Desi Tashan add-on for Kodi is a perfect alternative for you. Or, if you have missed some episodes and want to do some catching-up, get Desi Tashan. It has everything that a Hindi soap fan will love to watch. There are plenty of ways to install this add-on on the Kodi media player. But, some methods are long drawn and confusing. This is why many users fail to get it working. But, you need not to worry! We have this simple and straightforward guide for you. It covers Desi Tashan installation on both Kodi Krypton and Jarvis.
Please note that Desi Tashan is a third-party Kodi addon. It is not the part of Kodi’s official add-on inventory. This is why it is not supported on any official Kodi forums. However, if you need help you can always get in touch with the Desi Tashan team.
Don’t miss : 10 Best Kodi Skins for 2017
Install Desi Tashan on Kodi Krypton (v17)
Kodi Krypton v17 is the most recent version of Kodi media player. Most users have already upgraded to this version. This is why we will first learn how to install this add-on on v17. In the second part, we will touch upon Kodi Jarvis.
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Double click on the folder icon on the Kodi home screen. This will lead you to the File Manager. You should be able to see a list here. Scroll down to the option called ‘Add Source’ and double click on it.
- A new dialogue box titled ‘Add file source’ should pop up.
- Click on the text box which already has the text <None>.
- Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.agand press the ‘Done’ button (make sure you type the URL correctly or else the add-on will not add to Kodi.
- Now you need to choose a name for the add-on. Give it a name you can remember and identify the add-on with as you will need it in one of the later steps. Let’s give it the name ‘fusion’.
- Now press the ‘OK’ button in order to add the file.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose ‘Add-ons’ from here. You should be able to see a square icon with an arrow going inside it through its top. Click this icon. Now, you need to select the option ‘Install from zip file.’
- Select ‘fusion’ (or whichever name you gave the add-on in Step 6). Now click ‘begin-here.’ Now you need to select ‘plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip’ (in place of x.x.x you will see the version number of the add-on).
- Now you should be able to see the notification on the screen stating that the add-on was added .
- Now select ‘Addons’ and then click ‘Program Addons’. When you are there you need to select ‘Addon Installer’.
- Type in ‘Desi Tashan’ (without quotes) in the ‘Search by: Addon/Author’ field.
- Select ‘Desi Tashan’ in the search results and click on the button labelled ‘Install’.
- Again wait for the screen to display the notification message.
This will be all. You have successfully added Desi Tashan add-on to Kodi Krypton. You can access it by following the path: Home Screen >> Add-ons >> Videos >> Desi Tashan
In the following text we will take a look at the installation procedure for Kodi Jarvis (v16).
Install Desi Tashan on Kodi Jarvis (v16)
Not everyone has upgraded to the latest Kodi version. If you are still using Jarvis or v16, you will like to know how to get Desi Tashan on this version. The installation steps are almost the same with only slight differences. However, each step must be followed accurately to ensure proper installation. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch Kodi Jarvis on your device.
- Select the option ‘System’ from the home screen of Kodi. On the next screen you should be able to see a subcategory ‘File Manager.’ You need to select it.
- On the next screen you need to click the option ‘Add source’. A new small window should appear.
- Click inside the text box with ‘<None>’ text and enter the following URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag to add the media source (again, you need to make sure that the URL is entered correctly or else the add-on will not get added).
- Click the button ‘Done’.
- Now you need to give a name to the media source you have just added. You can choose any name as long as you can remember it later. So, choose the name that you can easily identify with in a later step. We will again use ‘fusion’ (without quotes) in this article.
- Click OK once you have chosen the name
- Now return to the Kodi home screen and select the option labeled as ‘System’
- Select the option ‘Add-ons’ and when you see the list click on ‘Install from zip file’
- Now select ‘fusion’, which is the name we chose in Step 6. In case you chose any other name, you will need to select that name.
- Click plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip (x.x.x in this file name represents the version number of the add-on. In the original file on your screen you will see the exact version number)
- Wait for a few seconds until you see the notification that the add-on was enabled
- Return to the Kodi home screen again and select Programs
- Select Program Addons from the list
- Now click ‘Addon Installer’
- Type in ‘Desi Tashan’ (without quotes) in the field ‘Search by: Addon/Author’
- You will see ‘Desi Tashan’ in the search results; click on it
- Now click on the Install button
- Again, wait for a few seconds for the notification to appear
- Now you have Desi Tashan added to Kodi Jarvis. In order to access this add-on go to Videos on the home screen and then select Video Add-Ons. Select ‘Desi Tashan’ from the list of the installed add-ons.
Must Download : Best Kodi Sports Addons 2017