If you want to watch shows from Hong Kong TVB and some Chinese TV networks you would like to add AZdrama to Kodi. Ironically, you may not be able to use this add-on in China. But, everywhere else it is easily available. For all those who crave for Chinese content, AZdrama is a perfect choice. There are two ways to attach any add-on to your Kodi player. One is the long drawn process that requires you to explore various repos and if you are lucky you will find what you are looking for. The other way is quick and easy. Ours is the second way.
In this guide we will learn to install Azdram add-on the two most widely used Kodi versions namely Kodi Krypton (v17) and Kodi Jarvis (v16).
Note: AZdrama is a third-party add-on. Kodi doesn’t offer its support. But, you can always contact its developers DKnight.
AZdrama Addon for Kodi Krypton (v17)
There is a good chance you may have already upgraded to the most recent version of Kodi called Krypton. This section will feature Azdrama installation on Krypton V17. In the next section we will learn to install this add-on on Jarvis version.
Here are the steps:
- Launch Kodi on the device on which you are using it
- You should be able to see a folder icon right on the home screen of Kodi. Click or select that icon. You will now be on the File Manager screen. Here, you need to select ‘Add Source’ from the list of the options.
- You should now see a dialogue box named ‘Add file source’
- Click inside the text field which says <None>
- Excatly type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then hit ‘Done’ (type this source URL correctly otherwise installation will not proceed)
- Do not exit the Window. You need to give a name to the media source you have just added in the Name field. While you can choose any name you want to, we would recommend picking something that is relevant and you can identify later easily. For this article we will give it the name ‘fusion’ (without quotes)
- Click on the OK button so as to add the source
- Return to the home screen of Kodi player and then clcik on ‘Add-ons’. On the next screen you should see a square icon with an arrow through its top side. You need to click on that icon. Now click ‘Install from zip file’ option from the list
- Click ‘fusion’ (or the name you gave in Step 6). Select ‘begin-here’ when you see it. Now select plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip (you will not see x.x.x in the file name. Instead, it is replaced by the currently available version number)
- An on-screen notification should now tell you that the add-on was successfully added
- From the list click ‘Addons’ followed by ‘Program Addons.’ On the subsequent screen select ‘Addon Installer’
- Select the option ‘Search by: Addon/Author’ and type in ‘Azdrama’ (without quotes)
- From the search result click AZDrama
- Another notification will appear on the screen
These steps will add the AZDrama add-on to Kodi Krypton. Whenever you wish to access this add-on, simply follow this path: Home Screen >> Add-ons >> Videos >> AZdrama
Now let’s learn to install this add-on on Kodi Jarvis (v16)
Must Download : AnimeRam Addon for Kodi : Complete Installation Guide
ASdrama Addon for Kodi Jarvis (v16)
In case you have not upgraded to Kodi Krypton and still using Jarvis, this section will help you get Azdrama on this version. The installation procedure is quite like that of Krypton but there are some slight differences. But, these differences must be noted or else you will encounter difficulty adding this add-on to your Kodi player. Here are the steps to follow:
- Run Kodi Jarvis on the device on which you wish to add Azdrama
- From the home screen, click ‘System’. Now you will be able to see the subcategory called ‘File Manager’ on the next screen. Select it.
- Now you need to select ‘Add source’ in this step. This should open a small window on the screen
- You will see a text field with the <None> label. You need to overwrite it with http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. This will add the media source to your Kodi. Make sure you type the URL exactly as it is displayed here.
- Now click on ‘Done’
- Do not exit the Add-source window yet. You need to give a name to the media source you have just added. Just like in Krypton, give it a name that is not only relevant but also easily identifiable in the later stage of this installation process. For this guide we are giving the name ‘fusion’ (without quotes)
- Hit OK after typing in the name
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi player and from there select ‘System’
- Now click ‘Add-ons’ from the list. A list will appear on the right from which you need to click ‘Install from zip file’
- Here you need to click on the media source name you chose in Step 6. We chose ‘fusion’. So, click ‘fusion’
- Now click from the list the file name plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip (note: x.x.x will not be the part of the original file name. It simply indicates the current version number of the add-on)
- Within a few seconds you should be able to see the onscreen notification that add-on has been enabled
- Go back to the home screen of the player and then click on Programs
- Now click ‘Program Addons’ when you see the list
- Select ‘Addon Installer’
- Select the field ‘Search by: Addon/Author’ and type AZdrama here
- Clcik on AZdrama when it appears in the search
- Click ‘Install’ button
- Wait for a few seconds and a notification will appear on the screen
This is all! You have successfully added AZdrama add-on to Kodi V16 also called Jarvis.
If you wish to access this add-on, simply go to the Kodi home screen and follow this path: Videos >> Video Add-Ons >> Desi Tashan