Kodi is a great media player and media center for a range of devices. But, what makes Kodi even better is its ability to support various add-ons. Using the same features and looking at the same interface could get boring over time. But, with the add-ons and builds you can add much more to Kodi. In this article we will learn the Ares Wizard installation. This Wizard offers you access to many exciting Kodi builds.
How to Install Ares Wizard (Step By Step Method)
Here is the easy process to install Ares Wizard on Kodi. These steps are meant for the latest Kodi version called Krypton. But, even for the older version the steps are more or less the same. If you have an older version, you will be able to figure out the steps easily.
- #1. First of all, open Kodi on your device
- #2. On the home screen, you will see the option ‘System’ on the main menu bar; click ‘System’
- #3. On the next screen click ‘File Manager’ option
- #4. A list of options will appear; you need to click ‘Add source’ on the bottom;
- #5. A new ‘Add Files source’ window will appear; here we will add the source from which the Ares Wizard will be installed on Kodi; click the text box with the label ‘<None>’
- #6. Enter the source http://repo.ares-project.com/magic (make sure you enter it as it is)
- #7. You also need to give a name to this source in the box underneath it; it is advisable to give a name you can remember or easily identify Ares Wizard with; in this article we will choose the name ‘Ares’
- #8. Now click on OK to save the information you have provided
- #9. Return to the home screen of Kodi application and select ‘System’ option one more time
- #10. On the next screen you need to select ‘Add-ons’ from the list available on the left pane
- #11. You will now see another list from which you need to click ‘Install from zip file’
- #12. A list will appear on the screen from which you need to choose the source you added earlier; it will appear in the same name you gave it; in our case it will be ‘Ares’; click on it
- #13. Now you need to click on repository.aresproject and also repository.aresproject.zip
Trending : Install Exodus on Kodi (Jarvis & Krypton)
- #14. Wait for the ‘add-on enabled’ notification to appear on the bottom right of the screen
- #15. Once you see the message the options on the left pane will be highlighted again; this time click on ‘Install from repository’
- #16. Now choose ‘Ares Project’
- #17. Go back to the home screen again and this time click on ‘Programs’ from the menu bar
- #18. Next click ‘Add-ons’
- #19. Click on ‘.Ares Wizard’
- #20. Click on ‘Install’ button
- #21. Wait for the installation confirmation notification to appear on the bottom of the screen
That’s it! You have installed Ares Wizard successfully on your Kodi device. Here is how you can access this wizard.
Access Ares Wizard
You can access Ares Wizard just like any other add-on. Here are the simple steps:
- Launch Kodi
- Select ‘Add-ons’ from the main menu
- Now click ‘Program – Add-ons’
- Click on Ares Wizard
You will now see a list of all the available builds. Ares not only offers the native builds but also lets you access the community builds. These builds can transform the appearance of the interface and also add new functionality.
The most exciting thing about Kodi is that it allows you to add add-ons and builds. These extras are meant to enhance the functionality and offer better media experience. Finding the right build could be a bit difficult. This is why it is best to use wizards like Ares.