SolarMovie add-on was once discontinued but it has resurfaced again. This time it is even better. It gives the Kodi users access to some of the best video contents. In this article we will learn how to install SolarMovie add-on on Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. Keep reading!
SolarMovie Addon for Kodi Krypton (v17)
Installing this add-on on Krypton version of Kodi isn’t as straightforward as you may have liked. Nevertheless it is easy as long as you follow each step carefully. We will first need to install Xunity Repo in order to get SolarMovie add-on. In case you have already installed Xunity Repo then you can jump directly to the next set of steps.
Here is what you need to do to install Xunity:
- Run Kodi on your device
- Click the option Add-ons on the left sidebar
- Now click the Cog or Gear icon to open the Settings. Open the Add-ons category again and locate the option called Unknown Sources. Move the slider next to this option to right to turn it ON. Confirm your action by clicking Yes.
- Go back to the home screen and click on the icon that looks like a Folder. This will take you to the File Manager screen. You should be able to see a list there. Scroll down and double click on the “Add source” option.
- You should now see a dialog box titled “Add file source”. Click inside the text box that has <None> already in it
- Here you will need to enter the media source. Enter http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity (make sure you enter it correctly).
- Now press “Done” button
- Now you will need to give this media source a name. You can give any name you want but make sure you chose something you can easily remember later and relate it to Xfinity repo. To make things easier, we will choose the name “xfinity” (of course without quotes)
- Click on OK in order to add the file
- Now go back to the home screen again. Again select the option Add-ons on the left. Click on the icon that looks like a square box open on the top with an arrow going inside through it.
- Now select the option “Install from zip file.”
- Now select xfinity or the name you chose in step 8.
- Now select the file from the list .XunityTalk Repository.zip
- Wait for a few seconds until you see the notification that says “Add-on enabled”
- Now go back to Kodi home screen and follow this path to open the add-on: Add-ons >> SolarMovie
Don’t miss : Best Kodi Sports Addons 2017
That’s it! You have successfully added the Xunity Repo. Now we will follow the next set of steps. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch Kodi if you have closed it and make sure you are on the home screen
- Click the option “Add-ons” one more time
- Again locate the icon representing a box with the arrow through it from the top side. Click that icon
- Now you need to click “Install from repository” option
- Locate the .XunityTalk Repository and then click the option called “Video add-ons”
- You should now be able to see a list. From this list you need to click “Openload Movies” option
- Now click on the button labeled “Install”
- Again choose the .XunityTalk Repository
- Wait for a little while and you should be able to see the notification saying that the add-on was enabled
- Now return to the Kodi home screen one more time and select “System” option
- Again select the option “Install from repository”
- Select “Dandymedia Repository” and then click on “Video add-ons”
- Here you need to select the add-on named “SolarMovie”
- Click on Install
- Wait for a few moments until you see the notification “Add-on enabled”
Now go back to the home screen and follow this path to run the add-on: Add-ons >> SolarMovie
This is how we installed SolarMovie on Kodi Krypton
Trending : How to Install Desi Tashan Addon on Kodi
SolarMovie Addon for Kodi Jarvis (v16)
You will need Xunity Repo on Jarvis as well to install the SolarMovie add-on. If you don’t have it already, simply follow the steps outlined above. Once you have installed the repo, follow the steps below to get SolarMovie add-on on Jarvis (v16):
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Now hover the mouse pointer over the heading called System. Here, select the option File Manager
- On the next screen you need to click the option ‘Add source’
- A dialog box will pop-up where you need to enter the media source in the <None> field. Overwrite <None> with the following address: http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity
- Now click on the ‘Done’ button
- You will need to give this file a name. We will use this name later. So, give it a name you can remember. We would recommend giving it the name Xfinity as you will be able to identify it easily in a later step
- Click on OK
- Now select the System heading
- On the next screen click “Install from repository”
- Select .XunityTalk Repository
- From the list of the options select “Video addons”
- When you see the list of all the add-ons, scroll down and select “Openload Movies”
- Now you need to click “Install”
- Wait for a few seconds until you see the notification that the add-on is enabled
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and click the ‘System’ option
- Again you need to click on “Install from repository”.
- You will be able to see the DandyMedia repository here. Simply click on the option “Video add-ons”
- Now click on the ‘SolarMovie’ add-on and then click on ‘Install’
- Wait for the ‘add-on enabled’ notification
- To access the add-on visit the path Videos >> Add-ons >> SolarMovie
This is it! You are done now!