Kodi is one of the most popular media players you will find on the internet today. Kodi comes packed with loads of features. What’s most amazing is the fact that it is truly free of cost. But, what makes Kodi even more amazing is the number of incredible add-ons it supports. There are literally thousands of add-ons you can get on Kodi.
There are two ways to go about getting the add-on for this media application. First is to look up for the type of add-on you need individually. For example, if you want access to free movies, you must scour the internet for the available options. But, that could be pretty tiresome and time consuming.
The other option is to install a repository add-on, which gives you access to thousands of add-ons from one place. Most users who have been using Kodi for a long time recommend SuperRepo repository as the first thing to install. It has over two thousand add-ons in all categories. You can get just about anything you want to through SuperRepo. If you haven’t used SuperRepo yet, make sure you get it now. This guide will tell you how to.
Trending : 10 Best Kodi Skins for 2017
How To Install SuperRepo
- The very first thing you need to do to install an addon is to add the source. To add the source for SuperRepo, select System from the home screen and go to File Manager. Now you need to select ‘Add source’ on the left.
- On the new window that pops up, you need to enter the source destination or media location in the text field at the top. In this field, enter http://srp.nu as the source for the media. There is another field on this window you need to enter the text into. In the ‘Enter a name for this media source’ type any name you want. You will later need to identify the source through this name; therefore, select a name you can remember and which is relevant to the installation, such as ‘SuperRepo.’ Once you have entered the information, press OK.
- This will add the SuperRepo source to the list. You will also be able to see it in the ‘Profile directory.’
- The installation isn’t complete yet. There are a few more steps to complete.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select ‘System’. Now go to ‘Settings’ menu and choose ‘Add-ons.’ You will see some options on the left of the screen. Select ‘Install from zip file.’
- A new window will pop up with the list of all the sources you have added thus far. Select ‘SuperRepo’ (or whatever name you gave it while adding the source).
- You should be able to a list of many folders on the next window. You need to pick the one that is most relevant to the current version of Kodi you are using. For instance, if you are using Jarvis version of Kodi, select the ‘Jarvis’ folder. Those who have ‘Krypton’ version of Kodi need to make the choice accordingly.
- When you open the folder, you will find a ZIP (.zip) file there. This is the file you need to unpack for installation. Select the file and then click on ‘OK.’
This will start the installation process. It will not take too long to complete. Once installation has finished, you will see the notification on the bottom right stating that the add-on was enabled.
Must Install : Exodus on Kodi (Jarvis & Krypton)
How to Get Add-ons from SuperRepo Repository
SuperRepo hosts some really awesome add-ons for various versions of Kodi. Once this repository is installed, you will want to know how to access and get more add-ons from it. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select System
- Select ‘Settings’
- Now click or tap ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Get Add-ons’ on the next screen
- You should be able to see SuperRepo on the list. Select it and you will get access to all the amazing add-ons it is home to.
SuperRepo is the best repository you can get for Kodi. Like all other add-ons, it is also available for free. It gives you access to more than two thousand add-ons. You can get almost anything you want to through SuperRepo.
Also try : How to Set Up Kodi on Chromecast